Monday 3rd - Wednesday 5th April 2017
Open to KES pupils only in Years 6-8
Train like a pro at our three day multi-sports camp during the Easter holidays. Run by the KES Sports department, morning sessions will involve fun and enjoyable multi-sport activities and functional movement exercises, followed by an afternoon focus on your preferred major sport, cricket, rugby (boys only), hockey, netball (girls only), to include technical coaching, skill development and game play.
Multi-Sports Camp details:
• Time: 8.45am -3.15pm (pupils may stay until 4.15pm if prior notice is given on the completed registration form)
• Drop off and pick up from the KES Sports Hall
• Cost £120 for three days (or £40 a day)
• Only open to KES pupils in Years 6-8, boys and girls
• The Multi-Sports Camp will be led by KES Director of Sport, Mr Hacker, and staffed by the KES Sports department, with specialist KES staff members leading the afternoon major sports sessions
• Please bring suitable kit including warm clothing and named cricket bats/hockey sticks etc, and any protective equipment required such as gum shields or shin pads
• Please bring a packed lunch and water bottle. Further snacks/refreshments will be provided by the School
To register your son/daughter for this camp, please log on to the Parent Portal and complete the online registration form. Payment to be made by cheque, made out to ‘King Edward’s School Bath’ and sent to the Sports department, c/o Mrs Worsdall. For any queries please contact the Sports Office on 01225 820383 | email@example.com. Spaces will be confirmed upon receipt of payment and a completed registration form. Please forward payment within 48 hours of completing the registration form.
Mr D Hacker
Director of Sport