School trips play an important part in enriching life at our school and help bring learning to life across the whole curriculum (they are also jolly good fun!)
We are also very grateful to the visitors coming to school to share their knowledge or enthusiasm on a diverse number of subjects.
Recent visitors to the school and trips have included:
- A trip to Bristol Zoo to see how light and dark affects different species of animals
- Going back in time at Sevington Victorian School to discover what school was like during the late 19th century
- A visit to the pantomime at the Theatre Royal to watch Noah from Pre-Prep perform on stage as one of the ‘lost boys’ in Peter Pan
- Avon & Somerset Police visit to give a talk on road safety
- Visiting potter, Mr Inns came in to help us construct clay castles
- Wessex Water joined in with our Water Day to explain how water arrives at our homes and what happens to it when it disappears down the drain
- Year 2’s weekend trip to Mill on the Brue Outdoor Activity Centre
- A trip to the Kennet and Avon Canal in Bradford on Avon
Keep an eye on our image gallery and news section for news of our latest trips.