Every year, KES Parents’ social events raise a significant amount of money for all three schools, which directly supports and improves facilities for our children. Each school submits a formal request to the KES Parents team, who subsequently review the bids and allocate funds towards ongoing school projects, enhancing facilities and/or purchasing additional classroom/outdoor equipment.
In 2022-23, KES Parents allocated a very generous sum of over £34,000 to support many initiatives across the three schools, including a range of sensory equipment at the Pre-Prep, Geodesic Dome kits for Junior DT, a new piano for the Senior School Music department, a VEO camera and kit for PE, funds to support the Year 11 and 13 Proms and funds to enhance the social and outdoor facilities of the Wessex courtyard. Further details can be found below.
- A range of sensory equipment at the Pre-Prep
- Two extra-large outdoor barns for the Nursery
- An outdoor trough for pupils to wash hands at the Junior School
- Part-funded a stainless-steel External Pin Board Assembly to encourage investigative minds at the Junior School
- Geodesic Dome kits for Junior DT
- Junior playground equipment
- A new piano for the Senior School Music department
- New Art & Photography equipment including a Cricut Maker printer and sewing machines
- Funds towards new parasols for the Wessex courtyard, to help enhance the outdoor space
- VEO camera and kit for PE
- Books for aspiring medics
- Funds to help support the Year 11 and 13 Prom
- 2 Vanguard military side drums for CCF
All alongside regular support of the KES Bursary Fund.