Our GCSE and A Level four-day Easter Revision Programme, which has been designed specifically for pupils in Year 11 and Year 13, runs every day from Tuesday 2nd April - Friday 5th April 2024, with pupils attending daily (full-day - 2 subject sessions or half-day - 1 subject sessions), focussed specifically on GCSE and A Level exam success. All courses will be based at our Senior School campus on North Road (please click here for directions). Regrettably, this course isn't suitable for pupils currently studying in Year 10 or Year 12.
Our professional teaching staff will be able to offer individual guidance and support, focusing on those demanding topics and difficult subject material throughout this revision period.
Our Easter revision Courses are open to all pupils, you do not have to attend King Edward's in order to book a place.
easter revision courses 2024 brochure
Please click on the button below to view this year's Easer Revision brochure:
EASTER REVISION BROCHURE 2024
Teachers can really change the course of a young person's career and life, and I am sure the guidance and academic boost you have given Matthew ahead of his exams will have a lasting impact on him as he progresses to A Level studies and beyond.
SANNE - PARENT TESTOMINIAL - 2023
why choose a revision programme at KES?
- King Edward's School is ranked the 2nd Top Performing Independent School in the South West by The Sunday Times Parent Power Guide 2024
- Each subject session will be coordinated by one of our highly experienced and professional specialist subject King Edward's teaching staff
- Our staff are friendly, approachable and will be on-hand to support you with your individual revision needs
- 1:1 tuition will be available throughout the course
- Proven Success - King Edward's GCSE and A Level results are consistently 'outstanding'.
In 2023, 84.1% of pupils achieved 9-7 at GCSE (39.8% 9, 66.1% 9-8) and 66.3% of pupils achieved A*/A at A Level (28.2% A*, 87.0% A*-B).
- Our recent Good Schools Guide Review (Oct 2021) stated, "KES remains at the top of the academic pops in Bath and beyond"
Thank you for all your help during Easter half-term. Luis really enjoyed his revision sessions with you.
GAELLE - PARENT TESTIMONIAL - 2023
Average class sizes of between 5-8 pupils.
|A LEVEL SUBJECTS
|English (Edexcel IGCSE)
|English Literature (OCR)
Maths (Higher) This course is now FULL |Physics
Please note: Subject places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
Course subjects updated 23rd February 2024
Thank you for tutoring Jack over Easter. He achieved a 5 and a 6 for Combined Science and was really pleased. The revision sessions really helped give him confidence, lift his grades and fill in for a year of physics being taught by a supply teacher.
CHARLOTTE - PARENT TESTIMONIAL - 2023
The programme has been designed so that pupils in Year 11 or Year 13 can either choose two or one revision class over the course of four days. These will either run during the morning (9am to 12noon) or in the afternoon (1.00pm-4.00pm). If you choose to enrol on a revision programme for two subjects, these might be arranged as follows:
- Subject one ie English (Morning) | Subject two ie History (Afternoon) or vice versa
- For two subjects over the course of four days - £775 (with a saving of £75) - eight half day sessions
- For one subject over the course of four days - £425 - four half day sessions
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
If you would like to enrol on our Easter Revision Programme for either a GCSE (Year 11) or A Level (Year 13) Revision Course, please complete the following three steps:
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Before completing the registration form, you must have read our Terms & Conditions. You must accept these Ts & Cs by ticking the relevant box at the end of the registration form, prior to submission.
READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. REGISTRATION: Please click on the link below to complete our Easter Revision Registration Form:
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE
3. MAKE PAYMENT: Reservations will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
All payments should be made via our online payment platform - Eventbee:
4. MARKETING SURVEY (optional): Please could you complete our short marketing survey to monitor where you heard/saw advertised our Easter Course offering:
The data in this form is collected and retained in line with UK GDPR and the DPA 2018. Please read our Privacy Notice (which can be found on our Policies webpage), which describes why and how we collect and use personal data about you/your child and provides information about your rights in relation to that data.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you have submitted your registration form and payment has been received, our Easter Revision Lead, Ms Lucy Miners or another member of our KES staff will contact you to confirm your booking.
In the meantime, should you have any specific questions, please email: [email protected]