Pre and after school care takes place within Teddy's Lodge. Located in its own building at the Pre-Prep with dedicated indoor and outdoor space, Teddy's Lodge offers a real 'home from home' atmosphere for children requiring early morning and after school care. Run by the teaching staff at the Pre-Prep, Teddy's Lodge includes a welcoming kitchen and dining area, sitting room with comfy sofas, a bright and airy conservatory and its own secure outdoor play area.
- 8am - 8.30am
- Available to all Pre-Prep and Nursery children
- Doors open at 8:00am
- A range of activities available
- All children are escorted to the playground for the start of the school day and Nursery children are taken to their classroom
- Early Bird charges are £2.00 per session
The After School Club
- 3.15PM - 5:45PM
- Available for all Pre-Prep and Nursery children
- Supervised by experienced professionals
- Children attending an after school activity will be escorted to Teddy's Lodge
- Cheerful, informal atmosphere
- Healthy snacks provided
- Nursery and Reception will be charged from 3.30pm (3.15-3.30pm free*)
- Year 1 and 2 will be charged from 3.45pm (3.30-3.45pm free*).
- Charges are set at the following rate: £2.00 per half hour.
*The first 15 minutes of After School Care is free for all pupils.